has released a ton of media on its upcoming fighting title Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
, and now they're releasing even more as well as news of the new Dragon Ball Z mode.
First, we have a bit of new artwork:
We mentioned to you in an earlier story
that the newest DBZ would have eight-player online gaming, but now we have some new details about Dragon Ball Z mode and some more details about the game in general. The new mode will have four different types of battles for players to try. We also have news of a demo.
· Normal Battle: Each team starts with a certain amount of “Retry”. The first team dropping to 0 “Retry” loses the game!
· Score Battle: To reach the highest score possible, each time has to knockout as much people as possible from the other team!
· Battle Royal: Free-For-All! Each player will have to knockout the others and reach the highest score possible. All of 8 players will battle for the same and unique crown!
· Dragon Ball Grab: 2 teams of 4 players will fight for the 7 Dragon Balls dispersed in the field! The first team collecting all of the Dragon Balls wins the game! If none of the teams manages to do that; the one having the highest number wins.
Along with this new Mode, new characters are preparing themselves to join this epic brawl: COOLER (in his Normal, Final and Meta forms!), SUPER SAIYAN BROLY and LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN BROLY!
Players will have a first look at some of these features with the upcoming DL Demo, it will contain:
· First 4 missions from the game (Single play)
· Online Mode (Co-op and Battle Mode – Normal Battle)
· Demo’s data and achievements can be transferred to the full game version when the game will be available
And, finally, how about a few more screenshots? I'm sure you haven't had enough of these yet. Battle of Z
will be coming to European gamers January 24th, 2014 and to North American fans January 28th.