Being able to play Final Fantasy
, on your phone, with achievements, is a dream come true to many. Still, a heavy price tag may scare mobile gamers used to their 99 cent and free-to-play excursions. This Red Stripe deal rewards the thrifty and patient. On the Windows 8 side of things we see our third weekly offer.Final Fantasy (WP)
- $6.99/£5.49 $2.99/£2.29
FINAL FANTASYSkulls of the Shogun (Win 8)
Initially released in Japan in 1987, the original FINAL FANTASY amazed audiences with its rich story and stunning graphics.
Players guide the Warriors of Light as they set out on a quest to restore the crystals to their former luster. Its side view battles, choice and promotion of character classes, and sprawling world explored with fantastic vehicles quickly became standards of the series. This game set the stage for all FINAL FANTASY games to come.
This edition also contains the bonus dungeons added to later editions of the game--the Soul of Chaos and the Labyrinth of Time.
- $9.99/£6.99 $4.49
Washing up on the shores of the afterlife, players meet and join forces with vibrant ghost-samurai warriors, magical animal-monks, and mustachioed samurai generals on the way to capture Skulls of the Shogun. With its roots in classic turn-based strategy gaming, Skulls of the Shogun retains that depth while adding a smooth, streamlined interface, realtime physics, and over the top samurai action.
Players immerse themselves in battle with fun and unique game play features amidst lush, eerie environments. Also featuring up to 4-player local and networked multi-player and an original score inspired by old samurai films and dub, Skulls of the Shogun offers simple-yet-deep, refined and offbeat game-play.
- Fast-paced arcade-inspired blend of arcade action and turn-based strategy!
- Meet & recruit magical animal monks, power up your army to imposing war demons, and conquer the samurai afterlife!
- Play 20 levels of hand-painted, story-driven single player campaign mode.
- Play anywhere! Eat your friends' skulls in online asynchronous multiplayer across Xbox 360, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 7
- Battle up to 4 players at once on custom multiplayer maps, both locally and online (asynchronously)
- Play, save and resume your game across resume across all three platforms.
We're experiencing technical difficulties in creating a QR code for Final Fantasy
. You can access the store page for the game(s) by clicking on the reduced price hyperlink.