Although not as big of a threat as some of the hefty, horrible enemies players will encounter in Signal Studios free-to-play title, Ascend: Hand of Kul
, bugs will always be a pain as they cause issues for players and spoil what should be a pure, enjoyable experience. In an attempt to keep the XBLA title as bug-free as possible, the team behind the title have released a patch with a list of fixes.
• Increased download speed on title screen
• Fixed infinite loading issue at title screen
• Fixed Endless Dungeon exploit with barriers
• Fixed Endless Dungeon crashes
• Fixed warp out of Forge, leaving hammer in hand
• Fixed Forge animation issue
• Fixed weekly Shield of the Gods timer
• Fixed customizer body part purchases not being tracked in leaderboards
• Fixed audio issue in Cliffs
• No more invasions while in dungeons
The update for Ascend: Hand of Kul
is already live.