EA has released a new title update, which goes live as of today, for FIFA 14
on Xbox One. The update fixes some stability problems for online play, as well overall improvements and modifications to several other areas of the game.
Here's the overall list of what's included in this update:
- Some stability issues when entering Online matches.
- Some cases where users with large friends lists can't access certain Online features.
- Allows the Goalkeeper in Clubs mode to change camera angles.
- Modifications to a couple of camera angles in specific stadiums to improve playability.
- Ensures the Brazuca match ball appears properly in FUT once redeemed in the EAS FC Catalogue.
- Resolves some Online issues regarding match invites.
- Improvements to some Kinect Global Speech Commands.
- Occurrences of mismatched roster names in Seasons matches.
- Virtual Pro Ball Skills varying from match to match.
- Random list appearing instead of Friends Clubs list in Pro Clubs.
EA encourages players to continue to send them feedback on any problems they may encounter, so that they can better prioritize certain areas of the game to fix. Feedback can be directed to EA's Twitter
, or Forums