Signal Studios and Microsoft have been putting the effort in with keeping their action RPG title, Ascend: Hand of Kul
, maintained and bug free. The game has already seen two seperate
title updates, along with a touch of server maintenance
Microsoft aims to please again with this most recent update as the patch looks to eliminate a few bugs, glitches, warp and weapon issues, and a few other problems. Check out the list for details:
• A crash when using the Forge has been resolved.
• Fixed an issue where if players equipped a two-handed weapon, it would attack like a one-handed weapon after entering and leaving the Forge.
• The player is now able to warp and continue their quest after entering the Endless Dungeon or Forge. No more getting stuck in Sanctum, hooray!
• End of Tutorial now rewards a total of 2,000 souls.
• Fixed bug with stun spells.
The title update for Ascend: Hand of Kul
is live right now. If you haven't fired up the game already today, you'll be prompted to download the update the next time you do.