Signal Studios and Microsoft have been putting the effort in with keeping their action RPG title, Ascend: Hand of Kul
, maintained and bug free. The game has already seen two seperate
title updates, along with a touch of server maintenance
Microsoft aims to please again with this most recent update as the patch looks to eliminate a few bugs, glitches, warp and weapon issues, and a few other problems. Check out the list for details:
• A crash when using the Forge has been resolved.
• Fixed an issue where if players equipped a two-handed weapon, it would attack like a one-handed weapon after entering and leaving the Forge.
• The player is now able to warp and continue their quest after entering the Endless Dungeon or Forge. No more getting stuck in Sanctum, hooray!
• End of Tutorial now rewards a total of 2,000 souls.
• Fixed bug with stun spells.
The title update for Ascend: Hand of Kul
is live right now. If you haven't fired up the game already today, you'll be prompted to download the update the next time you do.
We've got the full list of Ascend: Hand of Kul achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.