343 Industries has released an update for Halo: Spartan Assault on the Xbox One. The update is focused on general stability, as well as issues which were reported by users. The next time you go to log into the game, you will be prompted to download the update before proceeding with playing.
Here is a full list of the fixes addressed in this update:
- Fixed assorted game crashes.
- Fixed an issue where the player would automatically fire when exiting a turret.
- Fixed an issue where the player would occasionally be unable to exit a turret.
- Fixed an issue where the player would stay in a slow walking, aiming, or shooting stance.
- Fixed an issue where players who have completed or made progress with challenges on another device did not show progress, despite challenges being complete.
- Fixed an issue where Kinect voice chat would play through speaker, even when a headset was plugged in.
- Fixed an issue where upon hijacking a Wraith, players sometimes became stuck.
- Fixed assorted grenade indicator issues.
- Fixed assorted audio issues.
- Fixed an issue where Campaign medals would pop up while playing Co-op.
We've got the full list of Halo: Spartan Assault achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.