Properties in GTA Online are, personally speaking, one of the coolest parts of the entire experience. Sure they don't really benefit the player in a major way, other than the garage, but it's nice to have something that you feel you have ownership over in the world. For some players however, the problem has most likely arisen that there is no longer enough garage space to fit all of their desired cars, and more continue to be added with the new DLC packs. Fortunately this will soon be a problem of the past, as Rockstar has detailed a number of different features that will be coming out.
The new Dewbauchee Massacro and Pegassi Zentorno
The latest update on Crew Heists is that they will be coming this spring, allowing you to team up with either friends or strangers to complete the mission. More information should be coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled if this is something that you've been waiting for. Additionally, throughout the year there will be several more additions for Grand Theft Auto V
and GTA Online
, including holiday-themed updates, and Story Mode DLC. More information on all of that will be coming soon. The High Life Update
Coming sometime down the road this spring, the High Life Update will add new high-end apartment options and allow players to own two distinct properties (with garages) at the same time. For those who plan accordingly, you could probably find room for all of the cars you could want. The update will also bring a new gun (the Bullpup Rifle), new clothing choices, the Dinka Thrust motorcycle, as well as the Super class Pegassi Zentorno and two other additional cars. A "Mental State" player statistic will also be applied that will allow you to see how passive or aggressive other players in your session are. An entire new batch of Jobs will also be added.Capture Creator
Starting next week, players will be able to further expand on their GTA creativity by making their own customized Capture Jobs to add to over 3.5 million player-created Deathmatches and Races. Like always, Rockstar will be sorting through all of the creations and giving their Rockstar Verified stamp of approval to those that stand out. Creators will be able to strategically place weapons, define weaponry, set the location, and tweak several other game variables to their liking.
The Bullpup Rifle
Rockstar has also identified several other refinements that will be applied in upcoming Title Updates, based on player feedback to this point. The most specific fix is a return of the original in-air motorcycle and bike physics that allowed players to pull off stunts in the air. Rockstar noted that while it was an unintended glitch, if players seem to enjoy it and it doesn't negatively impact the game for others, then they'll allow it to stay. Other Refinements
- The addition of a 'Non-Contact' option for Races. This will allow you to play standard Races with collisions disabled between player vehicles. Other players will appear as semi-transparent and you'll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery, but this mode - for those who want to play it - will eliminate the "rubbing is racing" mentality that some wish to avoid.
- Players will be able to call Lester and have him tell his cop buddies to turn a blind eye to any crime you may or may not be committing for a short period of time.
- As a reward for players who leave feedback on Jobs, there will be some bonus RP granted every time a player likes or dislikes content after playing it.
- GTA$ payouts will be increased when completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS Jobs with less than 4 players.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to target cheaters and keep the game as fair as possible, we are closing RP exploits and will be adjusting the RP totals of players who we know for certain to have gained illegitimate RP by cheating. Your RP will only be adjusted if you participated in mods, hacks, DNS redirects, manipulation of cloud files, or other similarly nefarious behavior. If you grinded short legitimate missions or otherwise gained a small amount of RP without modding, your RP should not be affected by this correction.
- We’ll be fixing the issue where players who had upgraded personal vehicles prior to Title Update 1.10 were only able to sell them for $10,000.
What will you store in your extra garage space?