Developer Monolith Productions
and publisher Warner Bros. Interactive
had announced that Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
will be hitting retail shelves this coming October! It was announced last November
and has seen a steady flow of gameplay trailers
and all the screenshots
you could ever want to see...and then some
To coincide with the release date announcement, they have also released a new story trailer to get you even more excited. The title of the trailer is called "Banished from Death" and within you will see the return of Sauron's Army, the attack on the Black Gate, and learn why Talion is on his quest of vengeance in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
If that's not to satisfy you, check out the pre-order bonus that participating retailers will be offering. Be sure to check to make sure your retailer is offering it as the participating stores were not confirmed.
Dark Ranger Exclusive Bonus PackMiddle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
• Dark Ranger Character Skin. Begin your own quest for vengeance with a new Dark Ranger character skin that embodies Talion's darker side
• "Test of Power" Challenge Mode
• Face Sauron's Captains and defeat them to earn powerful Runes and gain a head start in the game
• Test your speed, skill and strategy and measure yourself against your friends on the leaderboards
• Access to Exclusive Leaderboards for "Test of Power" Challenge Mode?Test your speed, skill and strategy and measure yourself against your friends on the leaderboards in this challenge mode
will knock down the Black Gate when it releases on October 7th on Xbox One and Xbox 360.