The snappily titled Title Update 1.03 is, as you may have noticed, available now for Red Dead Redemption
. It's your usual update detected automatically upon game load when connected to Xbox Live.
The update looks to address a dozen or so problems that were to be found in the multi-player aspects of the game as well as some single player fixes. Here's the full rundown:
This update contains the following new anti-griefing measures for Multiplayer Free Roam:
• While in Multiplayer Free Roam, if a player achieves a kill streak of 6 or more without dying, they will become a Public Enemy and receive a $1000 bounty.
• While in Multiplayer Free Roam, if killed three times by any human player and each death is within 80 seconds of respawn, the victim is given the option to respawn away from the area.
This new title update also addresses the following issues:
• Players now have the ability to swap shoulder buttons L1/L2, R1/R2.
• Players now have the ability to save game with cheats turned on.
• When playing the game with Region set to Asia, incorrect button prompts were displayed.
• Downloadable Outfits were not appearing in Change Outfits Menu after being unlocked.
• Invincibility cheat was turned off when activating Dead Eye.
• Occasionally, the player would not recover from being drunk.
• It was possible to have two player horses, with one permanently following the player.
• If equipped with the bandana, sliding doors would temporarily attach to the player’s head.
Nice to see Rockstar addressing a fair amount of issues there which should make gameplay a bit less stressful or 'grief filled'. Rockstar have urged anyone with problems to contact them:
If you are experiencing any other problems, please visit Rockstar Support. If you need help or would like to bring an issue to our attention please don't hesitate to send an email to RDRSupport@rockstargames.com or to our support page on Twitter at twitter.com/rockstarsupport.