At E3 last year, Ubisoft announced
a collaboration between Nickelodeon, France Television and their Ubisoft Motion Pictures studio to bring an interactive TV show to your Xbox One. That TV show was Rabbids Invasion
and it premiered in North America in August 2013. One year on and with a second series on the way, the promised tie-in game has now been revealed: Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show
. The publisher has now confirmed that the game will also be coming to Xbox 360 consoles for Kinect.
The game sees players taking on 20 episodes from the series' original 78. Not only will you be able to watch the episodes again, you'll be able to play and interact with the Rabbids. Up to four players can take part on the Xbox One while Xbox 360 gamers are restricted to two players at any one time. Compete for the best scores in each activity; have virtual egg battles, match the Rabbids' poses and launch them skywards as you aim to become episode champion. Your global score will allow you to unlock new episodes and new content.
Play Through 20 Rabbids® Invasion Episodes
- Enjoy a selection of 20 episodes from the TV show in a brand-new way, where you actively participate becoming both an actor and a spectator. Plus, enjoy one free add-on episode to continue the experience.
Have Fun With Over 400 Silly Fun Activities
- Play full-motion activities, like the Rabbids Dance or Match the Pose to earn points. Have fun with an outrageous Eggs battle or even launch Rabbids thru the air!
- Challenge your friends with quick moves to fill the score bar, play against the timer on Speed Drawing, or scream out the iconic Rabbids “bwaah” using voice recognition technology.
- Players can even find hidden objects and discover new characters in each episode to score additional points.
Let the Rabbids Invade Your Living Room With Their Characteristic Humor and Craziness
- The Rabbids will pay you a visit with augmented reality. Interact with the Rabbids in your own living room, and even dance along with them.
Play With Family and Friends in a Competitive Social Experience
- Enjoy hilarious times with your friends and family by unleashing the fun Rabbids experience while competing for the highest score.
Score points & get hilarious rewards
- Unlock new episodes, augmented reality capsules and iconic objects from the TV show by cumulating points with friends for a global score.
Collect Memorable Moments in the Rabbids Photo Album
- Take selfies with the Rabbids using Kinect.
If you can't view the trailer, take a look at these screenshots instead:
Ubisoft Barcelona aims to send a Rabbid invasion to consoles near you in November.