Side-scrolling beat 'em up Wulverblade throws players straight into the action. Darkwind Media doesn't believe in hand holding, so the game "skips the starter and tucks straight into the meat" with its old-school approach. You'll need to defeat the Romans, but protagonist Caradoc has more than a few tricks up his sleeve.
Here's a quick rundown of the game's features:
• 8 beautiful levels spanning ancient forests, thundering rivers, torchlit woodlands & Roman forts. All based on real locations
• Stunning 1080p HD artwork & cell animated characters
• Atmospheric soundtrack fit for a blockbuster movie
• An engrossing story that combines ancient British history with native tales of lore
• Amazing unlockable features that leave you eager to play again!
• Co-operative multiplayer
• Competitive arena mode
The game was just one of many ID@Xbox titles to appear at E3 but isn't due to appear until Q4 2014.
We've got the full list of Wulverblade achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.