A couple of days ago, Call of Duty: Ghosts
received yet another title update on both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I'm sure that you're wondering what exactly the patch fixed and/or added, so here's the list of tweaks for you:
• Spawn system has an improved ability to select better spawns when valid spawn locations are limited.
• One shot to the body and one shot to the head is no longer a kill for ARs, SMGs and LMGs. Increases time to kill in this scenario
• Overall anti-cheat improvements.
• Replaced Hunted victor operations and requirements to work with Gun Game.
• Fixed 60 second match timer that could occur after playing a clan public playlist match then starting a Private Match with CODeSports disabled.
• Player class is now displayed in game above players’ heads along with their gamertag.
• Kastet rounds now explode at any distance.
• Fixed an issue where players that exceeded 10 minutes in Chaos mode would get lulls
• Fixed drill not respawning at last place picked up after falling off the map while carrying it.
• Fixed Gargoyle getting stuck in the air.
• Fixed issue that allowed the player to use an IMS with a propane tank to teleport outside of the map.
• Challenge adjustments and fixes.
• Balancing updates.
• Various bug fixes to improve stability and performance.
• Kills are now correctly displayed on the Player Stats comparison screens
If you haven't done so already, the patch can be downloaded now.