Developer Behaviour Interactive
and Microsoft Game Studios have announced a new Zoo Tycoon
game for both Windows 8 and Windows Phone: Zoo Tycoon Friends (Win 8)
& Zoo Tycoon Friends (WP)
. While this is not any indication that releases will soon pickup, it is great to see that there are still some games coming out for the platforms. Here's hoping though!Zoo Tycoon Friends
will sync across both platforms allowing gamers the ability to access their game and their friend's games from anywhere. Offering 15 missions and over 100 quests to save over 40 varieties of exotic animals.
Here is a list of features:
- Adopt and care for over 40 unique species
- Construct gorgeous habitats, concessions, roads and decorations to please your visitors and express your style
- Experience intuitive, natural touch, stylus and keyboard / mouse controls. The game adapts instantly based on your input
- Feed, heal and play with animals to discover their unique personalities and behaviors
- Nurture adorable babies and help them grow into powerful adults
- Player progress is always synchronized via Azure across PCs, tablets and mobile phones - play anywhere!
- Visit friends' zoos to help them care for their animals and share the fun
- Integrates Xbox Achievements & Leaderboards
Zoo Tycoon Friends
will be free to download and it will include the option of buying in-game virtual items. Gamers will have the ability to disable advertising and in-app purchases through the options. In addition, if you have played Zoo Tycoon
on either the Xbox One or the Xbox 360, you will receive a free gift when signing in with your live account.
An exact release date has not been given, but it should be available before the end of summer! Thanks to those in the community who sent this in!