A lot of the focus for the upcoming release on FIFA 15
may have been on the Xbox One version
of the game. EA wants to remind Xbox 360 FIFA
players that they aren't being forgotten and has shared the improvements coming to this version of the game.
GAMEPLAY: PLAYER CONTROL
- Agility and Control: Our most responsive FIFA yet. Players react and move with closer control and balance when on the ball. See more on Agility and Control
- Man-to-Man Battles: Tackles are now more rewarding and physical. Possession Tackles allow you to keep the ball after winning a challenge. You’ll feel the battle with new shoulder barges and crunching big fall physics.
- Correct Contacts: Ball movement in FIFA changes the game. Now every dribble, touch, pass, shot and deflection will see accurate movement according to what the ball last touched. You’ll see accurate spin, curl and varied ball trajectories.
- Set Piece Control: Take control of players receiving the ball during throw-ins, corners and free kicks, and place them in better positions.
- Team Management: An all new Team Management system gives you greater control and personalisation of different squads.
- Team Sheets: Available in Career Mode on Xbox 360 and PS3, you can customise up to five different Team Sheets per club and easily alter your strategy for the next match.
- Instructions: Up to four attacking and defending player instructions can be applied to each of the ten outfield players. These instructions let you manage the attacking runs and defensive positions players take on the pitch and gives you deeper customisation options for how your team sets up.
- Formations: Preset formations for any of your custom squads and pick the best to take on your next opponent.
- Roles: Easily set roles like captain, set-piece and penalty takers for each of your squads.
- Tactics: Set a default Team Tactic to each of your Team Sheets in Career Mode so your game plan is locked before hitting the pitch.
- Team Tactics - Adjust your team’s strategy on the fly. All new tactics “Park the Bus” and “All Out Attack” are just some of the tactics fans can utilize in matches in FIFA 15. Change your team’s mentality and have them adapt to any situation.
- Authentic Player Visuals: The FIFA 15 development team has brought the Next Generation footballer to Xbox 360 and PS3. New character models and body rigging mean players appear more lifelike, powerful and athletic, while their kits will become dirty with mud and grass.
UNMATCHED AUTHENTICITY FIFA 15
- Barclays Premier League: All 20 stadiums, an extra 200 new 3D player faces, Goal Line Technology and a stunning broadcast feel
- Turkish Süper Lig: Our most requested league returns to FIFA with all 18 teams featured
FIFA Ultimate Team - Loan Players, Concept Squads, Friendly Seasons and Legends (Xbox One and Xbox 360 only). See what’s new in FIFA Ultimate Team
Career Mode - managing your squad and finding players even more authentic.
EA SPORTS Football Club - share news and interact with your friends, and shop for unlockable items using the new EA SPORTS FC contextual widget.
Tournament Mode - returns to FIFA 15 with all new tournaments.
Online Seasons - compete online in a season format. Now with the Guest Play option to compete with friends on your team.
Online Friendlies - compete online against your friends.
Co-Op Seasons - compete online with a friend in 2v2 matches.
Skill Games - new Skill Games added to the popular practice mode including four new games that cover the basics – dribbling, shooting, passing, defending.
Kick Off - jump straight in to play head-to-head offline against a friend or the AI.
Learn-to-Play (FIFA Basics)
Practice Arena - practice 1v1 situations against the keeper.
will be coming to Xbox 360 on September 26th. Will you be picking up this version, or have you upgraded to Xbox One?