, EA released the first of their free content updates for EA SPORTS UFC
. Players got three new fighters as well as a shortlist of gameplay improvements and bug fixes. Today, the second content update has arrived and brings a similar list of goodies with it.
As promised, there are three new fighters joining the game's roster. Matt “The Immortal” Brown and Mike “Quicksand” Pyle join the Welterweight category, while Stipe Miocic joins the list of Heavyweights.Matt BrownMike PyleStipe Miocic
Amongst the other tweaks, these gameplay additions and improvements have been added:
• Manual Taunts: Players will now be able to add insult to injury with a well-placed taunt. Pressing Left or Right on the directional pad will cause a fighter to taunt their opponent mid-bout.
• Kick Catching: Players will now have the ability to catch opponents’ kicks during parries if the attacking fighter has low stamina or high leg-damage when throwing the kick. If the parry button is held, a takedown will be initiated.
• Single Leg into Half Guard: Successful basic Single Leg Takedowns will now end up in Half Guard.
• Stamina: Stamina loss on Strikes Landed has been adjusted.
• Back Mount Escape: The submissive fighter is now able to escape when their opponent has them in the Back Mount position.
• Transitions: New defensive stand-up transitions from Full Guard have now been added. Guard-to-Full-Mount sweep is now an Advanced Transition.
• TKO Stoppages: The referee will now stop the bout if the submissive fighter blocks too many strikes without trying to improve their position during ground and pound.
Players can download this FREE content update right now.