505 Games and Eko Software have announced that they will be releasing a "Storm Warning Edition" of the zombie-survival-crafting title How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition
on the Xbox One this Fall. Previously released on the Xbox 360
in October 2013, the Storm Warning Edition will include the original game as well as a set of DLC packs.
The new-gen upgrade will come with the following:
• How to Survive (original game content).How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition
• Heat Wave DLC to equip the 3 original playable characters with fireproof suits and teach them the ability to craft incendiary ammo.
• Kovac’s way DLC, which introduces an additional difficulty level to the game with new and demanding gameplay conditions.
• Hello, My name is Nina DLC. Presenting an additional character with the ability to craft flamethrowers and advanced chainsaws.
• “El Diablo” Islands DLC where players will discover new islands, meet new characters and face unpredictable threats.
• One Shot Escape DLC. Allowing players to roam the islands on a highly randomized scenario trying to find and repair an escape vehicle.
• Barricade! DLC. Introduces a new game mode where players will try to protect survivors as long as they can, setting traps and barricades.
will be available as a downloadable title on the Xbox One this Fall.