2K Games have announced that the post-launch DLC pack for http://www.trueachievements.com/Mafia-II-xbox-360.htm
- entitled Jimmy's Vendetta - will be releasing on September 7th, for a price of 800 MSP.
Jimmy's Vendetta will add more than thirty new quests with arcade-style gameplay while letting you play from the perspective of a completely different protagonist within Empire Bay.
Jimmy’s Vendetta takes players into an alternate perspective of the mob through the eyes of Jimmy, the guy the other guys call when they need to finish the job. Players will get their hands dirty helping Jimmy clean up other people’s messes as they deal with the Italian and Irish mobsters that reside in Empire Bay. As players progress, a slew of new quests are unlocked, including assassination and timed vehicle pursuits ending in dramatic shootouts and explosive car chases. Execute with deadly head shots or charged explosives, and rack up points for precision-timed vehicular power slides, lofty jumps, and supercharged velocity. Multipliers and combos add bonus points to overall scores that will be immediately posted to the new online leaderboard system, providing extensive re-playability as players work to rise to the top of the ranks.
The DLC will add ten new achievements worth a total of 250G. Oddly enough, 2K announced all the details about the additional achievements back in July, listed below:
• First Step
- Complete your first mission in "Jimmy's Vendetta" (10G)
• Faster than Light
- Achieve a 10x point multiplier in "Jimmy's Vendetta" (10G)
- Drive a total of 1,000 miles in vehicles in "Jimmy's Vendetta" (10G)
• Armament King
- Kill your enemies in "Jimmy's Vendetta" with every weapon available in the game (10G)
- Destroy 100 vehicles in "Jimmy's Vendetta" (10G)
- Kill 100 enemies by headshots in "Jimmy's Vendetta" (10G)
- Finish all Call Dealer missions in "Jimmy's Vendetta" (50G)
- Kill 1,000 enemies in "Jimmy's Vendetta" (20G)
- Finish "Jimmy's Vendetta" on any difficulty level (100G)
- Earn 1,000,000 points in "Jimmy's Vendetta" (20G)