We've not heard much from Anna - Extended Edition since our original announcement back in March, but now we finally have more details, screenshots and an official release date. We're promised "a first-person horror adventure that explores the darkest depths of the human psyche", where we can find clues, solve puzzles and explore the chilling setting for the game (an old sawmill in the Italian mountains).
The feedback from the original PC version of Anna is a big influence on the new features for Anna: Extended Edition. There's more environments, more game play, enhanced graphics and added features, which should be plenty to keep gamers occupied. A full list of features is included below:
- A haunting tale of psychological terrorTo accompany this plethora of details is a whole bunch of new screenshots for the game. Take a look at some of the environments you'll be exploring.
- Physics-based environmental puzzles
- Three possible endings, each determined by the player’s action
- New environments, puzzles, interface and music
- Improved Graphics
- New in game character: “The Wife Doll” with own AI
- New Game Over state
Anna:Extended Edition will be making its way onto the Xbox 360 on September 23rd. Are you ready to face up to the horrors of your past?
We've got the full list of Anna - Extended Edition achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.