Activision have just announced that Transformers: War for Cybertron
now has a second pack of DLC available via the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Entitled 'Map and Characters Pack 2' there's no mystery what you MSP will net you. However, let's talk specifics shall we?
Zeta Prime and Dead End are the two new Transformers available to you, accessible in Escalation mode and also chassis for use in the 'traditional multiplayer modes'. On top of this there are five brand new maps added to the title with this pack of DLC.
First up are two new Escalation maps:
- Pulse is an AUTOBOT map and allows players to take a journey inside the DECEPTICON giant TRYPTICON, challenging fans to explore his twisted interior corridors to overload the central power core located within.
- Static is a DECEPTICON map that thrusts players into a bevy of multi-level rooms riddled with environmental traps that can be used for their advantage.
The remaining three maps will be available in competitive co-op gameplay and are as follows:
- Horizon is a picturesque statuary overlooking the war-torn AUTOBOT home city of Iacon, complete with wide open courtyards and tight spaces for close quarters combat.
- Sector is an old maintenance facility used by the DECEPTICONS during the legendary war and allows for open vehicle navigation, especially dive-bombing jets and those with long range weapons.
- Metropolis is set high above the clouds and drops players straight into the bombed out ruins of a high rise Iacon city building. Liquid energon drips from broken pipes and sparking electricity crackles from severed wires as it was once served as a fierce central battleground on Cybertron.
The DLC costs 800MSP
and is downloadable from the external link below.