FIFA 15 (Xbox One)
players who load up the game today should notice the game's first title update has launched. EA has confirmed that this first patch fixes a number of issues brought to their attention by the community including:
• Fixed ‘search-by-name’ functionality in Career Mode.
• Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
• Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
• Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
• Fixed occurrences where post-match menus do not appear after a FUT Single Player Season match.
• Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
• Improved stability when players change their set-piece taker.
• Fixed occurrence where Reserves not brought into Season matches
The update should be available for all players the next time they load up the game. EA has pledged to continue to update FIFA 15 and to listen to community feedback to prioritize and identify issues.