Responding to the ongoing feedback about the game, EA sports have announced a new title update for FIFA 15
to address some of the problems players have been having. Take a look below at the list of fixes, including everything from goalkeepers to goal line technology.
- Adjustments and improvements to shooting and goalkeepers.
- (PS4) Fix for fans experiencing stuttering during online and offline gameplay.
- Added ability to call out the keeper in Pro Clubs.
- Fix for instances where Player Instructions in Seasons mode were not carrying over into gameplay via Team Management.
- Further improvements to Player Search in Career Mode.
- Adjusted Legendary difficulty in gameplay.
- Improvements to Goal Line Technology.
- Fix for match length issues in FIFA Ultimate Team Single Player Seasons matches.
- Updated real-world injuries and suspensions in Match Day Live.
- Improvements to ‘Looking Ahead’ audio in Career.
- Fixes to Player selection in Team Management in multiplayer matches.
- Tuned player specific audio speech in all modes.
- (XB1) Improvements to motion blur effects.
- (XB1) Fix to the display of FIFA Ultimate Team Legend players in the EA SPORTS Football Club widget.
The title update is "coming soon" to FIFA 15
on Xbox One, so keep an eye out for it!