With Club Licenses secured and game improvements all squared away, it's time for the final push before release for Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer 2015.
Like all games, a launch trailer is forthcoming, and this one is set to feature Mario Götze. We're still a little way off from the trailer's full launch, however, so Konami has provided a teaser for the upcoming video.
In addition to the launch trailer teaser, Konami has confirmed that the following artists will be lending their tracks to the title.
• American AuthorsFinally, for those of you who played the demo, Konami is offering a reward of 10,000 Game Points for use in the new myClub mode. In order to redeem the points, just make sure you've accomplished the following:
• Avicii feat. Aloe Blacc
• Bombay Bicycle Club
• Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding
• Cold War Kids
• Imagine Dragons
• Linkin Park feat. Page Hamilton
• Morning Parade
• The Preatures
1) Users should have played through the PES 2015 console demo to the “results” screen that displays after a match is completePro Evolution Soccer 2015 is due to be released worldwide on Xbox 360 and Xbox One on November 23rd.
2) Users will need to play through the “tutorial” for the new “myClub” mode that is available in the full PES 2015 console product