This week is the turn of another Red Stripe Deal from just five months ago, although the titles are cheaper this time around. Still, it's better than the two month repeats that we were getting back in June.Bejeweled Live (WP)
- $4.99/£3.99 $0.99/£0.79
The world's #1 puzzle game is coming to Windows Phone 7! Swap, move and match multiple gems for dazzling, high-carat fun. Show off your Bejeweled® prowess by earning special Xbox LIVE achievements and climb up global Xbox LIVE leaderboards.
MODES FOR EVERY MOOD:
Soar to gem-matching heights in Classic mode, race the clock in Action or relax and unwind with Endless play. And now, with the ability to keep making moves while other gems are falling into place, it's a whole new Bejeweled experience for Windows Phone 7.
Flame gems, Star gems and Hypercubes - boost your score with brilliant cascades and sparkling combos.
BE A WINNER:
Top the leaderboards by comparing scores with your friends and Bejeweled fans from around the globe.
COLLECT ALL-NEW ACHIEVEMENTS:
Unlock 20 new achievements to earn gamerscore points.
HINTS ON DEMAND:
Can't quite spot that next match? Use the "Hint" button for a quick tip. But watch out — help has a cost.
ANY WAY YOU WANT IT:
Fully optimized for the touch screen with both portrait and landscape display.
Download games quickly and easily!Using a QR code:
Scan the QR Code with your phone to go directly to the Games Store spot for that game.When viewing TrueAchievements from your phone:
Click on the price link above.From your computer:
Click on the price link and purchase through windowsphone.com Bejeweled LIVE (Win 8)
- $3.99/£3.49 $1.99/£1.49
It’s high-carat Bejeweled gem-matching fun!
Discover all-new ways to match 3 gems in the world’s #1 puzzle game! You’ll enjoy the action in three breathtaking game modes: play Classic Bejeweled for cascades of puzzle fun, Diamond Mine for a jeweled gem-blasting challenge, or save Butterflies from a hungry spider. Collect flashy achievement badges as your gem matching soars to dazzling new heights! The new Bejeweled for Windows 8 is ideal for kids, the family and anyone who enjoys games bursting with match-3 puzzle fun.
POPCAP MAKES LIFE FUN!
• CLASSIC GEM-MATCHING FUN - Play the most popular puzzle game of the century with a mode for every mood.
• DIG INTO DIAMOND MINE - Blast gems to collect gold, diamonds and buried artifacts before the clock runs out.
• SAVE THE BUTTERFLIES! - Match gems to free the butterflies before they move up the board where a hungry spider awaits.
• CREATE 4 SPECIAL GEMS - Create electrifying special gems like Flame gems, Star gems, Hypercubes and Supernova gems.
• PROVE YOUR GEM-MATCHING PROWESS - Earn flashy Bejeweled badges and XBLA achievements to prove your multifaceted skills!
• MORE COOL FEATURES - Ultra-Smooth Action — Make multiple matches while new gems fall into place
• Hints on Demand — Can’t quite spot the next gem match? Use the “Hint” button for a quick tip.
• Stats Galore — Gloat over your Bejeweled game scores for total matched gems, all-time best moves and top 10 personal bests in Classic and Diamond Mine!
• Sharing Capabilities — Share scores and achievements through email and the Windows 8 Share charm.
Two days ago, Rovio also reduced the price of Angry Birds Seasons (WP)
. This LIVE enabled title is now available for FREE and may well be a permanent reduction:Angry Birds Seasons (WP)
- $4.99/£3.99 FREE
Angry Birds Seasons takes the captivating gameplay of the original to a whole new level! From Halloween to Chinese New Year, the birds are celebrating different festive seasons around the world! With more than 300 levels and regular free updates, these special episodes offer more challenging levels of pig-popping action and golden eggs to discover.
What's new in this version:
SOUTH HAMERICA EPISODE! 24 free levels plus three bonus ones, each packed with relics, artifacts and… pesky piggies!
NEW PIG DAYS! Pig Days levels celebrate various special events, anniversaries and holidays from around the world – there’s a fun, new challenge almost every week!
Finally, in case you missed it, Bad Piggies (WP)
was released earlier this week. Check out Wednesday's roundup