Ivory Tower's The Crew
is set for release this week. It seems that the open and closed betas
have helped them discover some bugs within the game, thus resulting in a day one patch. If you have already picked up the game, be sure to check out the contents of the season pass
Here is the complete list of all the bugs and fixes for The Crew
Features The Crew
1. Drivehub challenges are activated.
2. Faction war activated. At the end of the month, the winning faction unlocks a 2 bonus factions missions per region.
Stability & performance
- Fixed some random crashes on all game modes
- Fixed an issue where some crews were disbanded randomly
Matchmaking, connectivity & replication
- Fixed matchmaking and sessions problems
-? Fixed invite system in Private PVP game modes
-? Improved matchmaking and sessions on server side.
Menus and HUD
- Fixed issues related to Leaderboards scoring on Missions and Skills
- Updated info on HUD for Gift packs.
- Resolved issues on Localization bugs.
- Fixes on Statistics computing values.
- Fixes on PVP lobby HUD.
- Fixed an issue where the “Mute” option was missing from player cards while inside a PvP lobby.
- Fixed an issue where an infinite loading animation of the gamer card picture was happening.
- Fixed an issue where the title shows the “Display” name instead of “Gamertag” for the active user inside the Leaderboards from the Driver ID menu.
- Fixed an issue where leaderboard displayed incoherent scoring on PVP Public FFA events.
- Fixed an issue where the collision' and 'Traffic' options were not functional within the lobby.
- Fixed an issue preventing the HUD from refreshing when a crew member invites the crew master in a PvP public lobby.
- Fixed an issue where the crew gets disbanded after coming out of PVP lobby.
- Fixed the option to disable/enable voices during PvP events.
Achievements and Awards
- Fixed Achievements unlocking issues
- Fixed Awards progression and unlocking issues
DLC / ULC
- Fixed issues related on unlocking the content after purchasing DLC/ULC packs.
- Improved AI behavior in some situations.
- Fixes on HUD elements during missions.
- Fixed an issue preventing some players to join a mission after a quick coop search.
- Fixed an issue where some players in coop/solo missions where sent back to the log-in menu with a service error message.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t join a session or a crew.
- Fixed an issue where players could be missing from the crew list for other players in the same crew.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing a player from entering a PvP lobby while in a crew of 4.
- Fixed an issue preventing the world ghost record to load and instead of the “Online ID” text "UNKNOWN" was displayed for all the skills.
- Fixed an issue where the game crashes when failing to connect to proxy.
- Fixed an issue where the game goes into infinite loading screen after using "Quit" and after being idle in the game.
- Fixed an issue where the PSN ID's fails to load on leaderboards and was shown as "Loading" and "UNKNOWN" text.
- Fixed an issue where the crew was failing to update correctly after the crew master has removed his Ethernet/Signed-out/Shut down the console and logged in again.
- Fixed an issue where the loading time after pressing any button in title screen may be up to 2 minutes long.
- Fixed an issue where some users were not joining the crew after being invited.
- Fixed an issue where after a forced back to login, the gamer-pic in the friend list couldn’t load.
is available now on both Xbox One and Xbox 360. Are you planning on picking this up or are you still playing games from the onslaught of games from last month?