Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening!
There are a few things I need to announce in case you aren't a regular visitor of our Walkthrough Forums
. Unfortunately, thirtysmooth
has stepped down as Walkthrough Manager (both on here, and on TrueTrophies
) and will soon be leaving our team.
That being said, we are moving quickly to reform the team so we can keep serving the community in the best way we can. Firstly, it is with great pleasure that I can announce that I have taken the position as the new Manager of the team (and Assistant Manager on TT). I thank the Admins for trusting me with this responsibility. I can also announce that we have appointed two new Assistant Managers to help run the team.Ackter
will directly replace my previous responsibilities, helping to ensure that all volunteers have access to editing their walkthroughs in a timely manner, chasing up unfinished walkthroughs and to help manage the rest of the walkthrough staff. Meanwhile, CLOWN TASTIC 08
(whom is the new Manager on TT) will help coordinate management-level decisions.
We will continue to do our very best to continue and improve the good work and efforts the former managers have put into this team.
Our next piece of big news is that we are ready for a new round of recruitment. After the recent changes the departures of a few other staff members, we have decided that we are in need of some new team members to help fill the gaps. If you are interested in joining the team, please apply by answering the following questions, sending them to me via a Private Message:Private Message to MC0REBE
1) Tell us a bit about yourself. How old are you and where are you from?
2) What languages can you write/speak and are you fluent in the English language?
3) How much time would you be able to spend on our team during the week on average?
4) How many times in an average week do you check your messages and threads?
5) What is your motivation to join the walkthrough team?
6) How would you work to check spelling and/or grammar mistakes?
7) What methods would you use to discover content that is plagiarised from other sources without consent?
8) Have you applied for other teams on TA or have you been active as a staff member before?
9) How would you feel about proofreading a walkthrough for a game that you have yet to play or finish?
10) Do you feel that you could correctly determine that information given is correct about a game that you have played?
11) Have you been involved with any walkthroughs on TA in the past?
12) Are there any suggestions you think that may be worth it to look into?
13) How do you feel about working in a team and what is your stance about the communication within?
14) Proofread the following section:When starting the game make sure to set you're dificulty to the easyest setting. Whilst this will make the game boring to play, i personally feel that it is will make the achievements more easier to obtain. it must also be noted that the servers for game has been closed down, meaning that the achievements are now unobtainable.
Please get your applications in before the 19th December.
Good luck to all that apply!