"The Dark Below" DLC was recently released
on both the Xbox One and Xbox 360, but unfortunately gamers got a little bit more than they had bargained for! A few issues crept into the dark world of Destiny
along with the DLC but thankfully, Bungie were all over them.
The team have released the details on what was included in a Hot Fix title update that came after the release of the DLC. Check out the short list as any issues you may have experienced with the latest DLC will hopefully be no more:
• Fixed a typo in the German word for 'Radiant Energy'
• Fixed an issue in which some weapon projectiles were improperly penetrating Hive shields
• Rolled back changes induced by a previous Exotic weapon update
• Charge up and deactivation now work as originally designed
• Players may again encounter a previously known issue which prevents charge up
• Both existing and future Raid gear obtained in Crota’s End now begins at Level 30 with an upgrade path to reach Level 32
• Raid helmet obtained in Crota's End now drops on Normal Mode and will be a more frequent drop on Hard Mode
• Fixed an issue in which Dead Orbit Hunter cloaks awarded reputation gains for both Dead Orbit and Vanguard/Crucible
• Added a replayable node to the Director for the ‘Fist of Crota' mission
The Hot Fix is already live for Destiny
on both the Xbox One and Xbox 360.