After considering the feedback from the beta for The Crew
, developer Ivory Tower made sure to launch the first patch
for the game near launch. Since release, an update that brought additional missions and cars
was also released.
Now, the developer and publisher, Ubisoft, have revealed that a new patch loaded with fixes is coming soon to the title.
• New PvP mode
The new PvP mode is an elimination race with 10 new tracks available.
• New faction missions
Four new faction missions will be released with the patch on Thursday, February 12.
Fixes and Updates
• The quick co-op feature has been improved, and several bugs related to joining sessions have been fixed.
• PvP lobby improvements
o Enabled browsing of players after selecting cars.
• PvP session improvements
o Matchmaking should now allow players to find more players quicker.
• Fixed the issue that was causing statistics to display incorrect data and/or simply reset the data.
Previous data will not be restored, but new statistics should not be lost anymore.
• Fixed an issue related to unlocking and tracking the progress of certain awards.
• Fixed an issue related to progression on challenges.
• Improved frame rate in cockpit view.
• Fixed an issue when applying certain parts.
• Fixed an issue related to a friend’s presence in game – their status will be set to offline when they quit the game.
• Improvements and tweaking of several cars’ handling and speed.
o Buggy’s grip has been improved in order for it to be able to climb hills as other Raid cars.
o Fixed a bug where some cars were able to reach an extreme off-road top speed in reverse gear for:
Bentley Continental GT
Alfa Romeo 4C
Hummer H1 Alpha
o MINI Cooper S C spec:
Toned down the nitro and grip for MINI Cooper S
o Lamborghini Murcielago C spec:
Grip slightly improved when using nitro.
• AI behavior in some missions improved.
• AI and police car behavior in chase missions improved:
o Opponent cars are now less aggressive, and they try more to follow players instead of taking them down.
• Modifications applied to the friction on side barriers in order to avoid wall-riding exploit.
• The game will no longer use 100% of the CPU at the launch on PC. This was preventing players from streaming in smooth conditions.
The patch will go live on February 12th on Xbox One and Xbox 360