Those of you enjoying free-running zombie slayer Dying Light
will be pleased to hear that developers, Techland, have announced that more content is on its way. In the first of a series of free updates, it was revealed that - alongside some character skins - the oft-requested Hard Mode will soon be added to the game.
As for what can be expected with hard mode, here's just some of what Techland promises:
- Ramped up nighttime difficulty
- Deadlier and more vicious foes
- Increased need for stealth and silence
- Scarce resources and supplies
- … and plenty of other additions
Hard Mode should be expected in Dying Light
at the start of March, although, according to producer Tymon Smektala, that could change depending on how brutal they want to make it.