A new patch has been released for Zen Studios' Pinball FX2 (Xbox 360)
which aims to eliminate numerous issues with the some of the many pinball tables available in the game. From balls getting to stuck to the 'Sploded!
' achievement not unlocking properly for some, check out the list and see if any problems you may have noticed have been fixed:
• Table icons are now grouped into brand collections and the general presentation has been revised on the My Collection screen.
• Fixed the leaderboard handling of the Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi table, so that challenges on this table will now work correctly, and scores are properly reflected on the leaderboards.
• Fixed an issue on the Star Wars: Masters of the Force table, that may have caused the ball get stuck occasionally in the upper left bumper, completely failing a game session. A game restart was required to reset.
• Fixed an issue on the Star Wars: Masters of the Force table, where both the active and captive balls could get stuck under the Sith Holocron pyramid. This issue also required a game restart to reset.
• Fixed an issue on the Deadpool table, where Deadpool may have stuck at the mini pinball table, blocking the game to progress – a game restart was required to reset.
• Fixed an issue on the Ms. Splosion Man table, where the “Sploded!” achievement was not granted if the player acquired more than the required 100 splodes.
• Fixed an issue on the South Park: Super-Sweet Pinball table, where the ball may have not returned after completing main missions.
• Fixed an issue on the Excalibur table, where game progression may have stopped after a multiball – a game restart was needed to reset.
• Fixed an issue on the Fear Itself table, where the game may have hanged up if a character animation was interrupted in certain cases.
• Fixed an issue on the Marvel’s The Avengers table, where Thor’s ball could occasionally get stuck if drained during a multiball.
• Fixed an issue on the Paranormal table, where the flippers may got locked during a restarted the Levitation mode.
The update for Pinball FX2
is already live. If you haven't done so already, you will be prompted to download the update the next time you start the game.