Patch #5 is rolling out for players of Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed Unity
and will hopefully smooth out the rough and buggy-filled times the game has seen since its release. There's plenty to look at in the list of fixes as issues with general gameplay, game saves, online matchmaking, and more are addressed as well as hopefully resolving "numerous reported issues including the ‘Find Leon’ objective not showing up".
Stability & performance
• Fixed numerous random crashes both on Campaign and Coop
Save game & Progression
• Fixed gear and outfit rewards getting relocked
• Added users profile corrector to resolve companion synchronization issues
• Made Initiate and companion app exclusive content accessible to all players
• Fixed the ‘Find Leon’ objective not spawning on Dead Kings Memory 2
Online matchmaking, connectivity & replication
• Fixed various matchmaking and connection issues both in matches and when starting a match.
• Fixed various replication issues between host and clients
• Fixed issues with the My Club feature
Gameplay (navigation, fight, stealth)
• Fixed issue with Arno losing control after trying to launch Initiates from the pause menu
• Fixed minor navigation issues
Menus and HUD
• Fixed issues occurring when hacking gears
• Fixed additional issues with notifications
World & 3D
• Fixed some minor FX and texture issues
The fifth patch for Assassin's Creed Unity
is already live and will need to be downloaded the next time you start the game if you haven't already done so.