Last week at PAX East, Hi-Rez studios, the developers behind the upcoming third-person MOBA, SMITE
, were treating visitors to their booth with codes to take part in the game's Alpha, which is scheduled to launch tomorrow (March 11th).
For those of you that weren't at the show, or haven't managed to secure a code online, TA Newshound supreme, Matrarch
, has come to your rescue by securing seven codes for us to giveaway.
Along with the codes, Hi-Rez also provided us with the following information:1) PvP does not start until March 11. When PvP begins we will have only limited queues and game modes available each day (but will rotate in all the game modes at some point in the alpha).
2) This is an Alpha build, so many elements are still unpolished.
3) your progress will not be wiped. So any XP or Favor or Worshippers earned in the Alpha will carry over to Beta and Launch.
4) for PC players, we will have a one time account copy process when we start the beta available for a limited time
As the Alpha begins tomorrow, this is a quick fire competition! To enter all that you have to do is enter a comment below before 10pm GMT tomorrow night (March 11th) when we'll pick the lucky winners at random.
Good luck to everyone that enters!(Rules And Regulations)
- This competition is unavailable to TA Staff members
- One entry per person; multiple entries from the same community member will be disregarded
- Entry is via a comment to this thread
- The winner will be chosen at random by random.org
- This competition is available worldwide
- Entries close on Wednesday March 11th at 22:00 GMT
This contest is now closed.