4bit Games has announced the studio's first ever title, ORBIT
. The game looks to offer players a fierce local multiplayer experience in the new twin-stick spacebrawler. With unlockable, upgradable weapons and special abilities, nine different game modes and randomly generated scenarios, ORBIT
is sure to test the strength of any relationship. Take on your friends in objective based game modes like Capture, or just mindlessly blow each other up in the Destroy game mode. 4bit Games gave us a list of features to look forward to:
• Crazy local multiplayer for 2-4 players couch-powered madness
• 9 game modes: Capture, Kill, Survive, Mayhem and MORE!
• Randomly generated maps for a fresh experience every game
• Design and create your own modes and battles with Forge
• Level-up system with spaceship upgrades and paths for total customization
• Super hot particle infused graphics
• Thrilling soundtrack by Wierz
• Bare-knuckled orbital amusement
We also have an announcement trailer showcasing these features and more.
does not have a release date yet, but 4bit Games says we can expect to be able to purchase their game "soon" on the Xbox One.
We've got the full list of ORBIT achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.