back in March, the first patch for Battlefield Hardline
has finally arrived this week for Xbox One and 360 players. It brings a number of changes to both the single and multiplayer game modes that should hopefully satisfy players across the board, while also removing a number of game exploits.
While there are some differences between the release notes for the 360 and One versions of the game, they do both have a lot in common:
- Bronze packs – changes made to the last slot drop to improve the chances of collectibles and vouchers rather than boosts.
- Silver packs - made the first 3 slots like a Bronze pack, and removed any chances of getting standard drops and increased the chances of collectibles for the last slot.
- Gold packs - made the first 4 slots as Silver pack, and removed any chances of getting standard items, drops advanced vouchers and greatly increased the chances of getting superior or distinguished items.
-Adjusted the RPG to only have 1 ammo when picked up from a vehicle trunk and to have less splash damage.
- Fixed a crash related to some specific Nvidia based video cards.
- Bullet impacts near the player no longer cause camera shake in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue in the Hollywood Heights map that allowed players to grab cash through a roof in the Blood Money game mode.
- Fixed an issue with player dying immediately after spawning in the multiplayer "East Side" map.
- Fixed an issue where the Hotwire game mode was showing as available for the Hollywood Heights MP map.
- Adjusted Team Death Match spawns so player is closer to friendlies and further from enemies.
- Adjusted tickets to 600 for Conquest Small and 999 for Conquest Large.
- Added Conquest Large to the Growhouse map.
- Fixed an issue with server customization settings for certain game modes.
- Rent-a-Server functionality added
- Shortcut Kits added.
- Updated game to support all items granted in Shortcut Kits.
- Fixed an issue where players could bypass the timer at the beginning of the round during Rescue and Crosshair.
- Reduced the health of the couch and reduced the rate at which it can be repaired.
- Adjusted the criminal and law enforcement variants of the sedan so that they now take the same damage per bullet from weapons.
- K10 - reduced start damage to 33 and end damage to 8
- Saiga, PTR 91, HCAR, and HK51 - reduced the amount of vertical recoil
- RO993 - increased the rate of fire to 850
- Jury 410 - increased the amount of damage per pellet to 20
- FMG9 - increased max damage to 25
- Battle Rifle ammo - increased min damage to 25
- AKM - bullet min damage decreased to 24
For more console specific details, check out the complete release notes for 360
. Let us know below what you think of the patch changes!