After publishing the likes of Tiny Troopers (WP)
, Overkill 3 (WP)
and Make It Rain: The Love of Money (WP)
, publishers Game Troopers are going in a different direction with an upcoming windows phone puzzle title, Lines
Developed by Gamious, the puzzle game is very straightforward as players will need to simply place or remove dots. Doing so will "initiate a race for filling a drawing: the colour having a longer line wins". Easy right? Let's see the game in action for a better understanding of the gameplay followed by the key features of the title:
• Play a staggering amount of 250 unique puzzle levels.Lines
• 5 game modes: Point, Eraser, Rope, Knife, and Mixed mode.
• Win several times in a row to set a winning streak and earn medals.
• Play under pressure in the Daily Challenge, in which you only get one chance!
• Earn 20 Xbox Achievements (200G)
aims to keep gamers hooked on their phones with its simple gameplay. 250 puzzle levels and 5 different modes will provide plenty of entertainment. Game Troopers' CEO, Jesus Bosch, is already struggling to call it a night when he's been playing the game:
It's amazing how many times I said 'ok, this is the last play for today', just for repeating the level again and again. Windows Phone users will love Lines!Game Troopers
is currently scheduled for a Windows Phone release on June 18th for $2.99 or your regional equivalent. The title will be available exclusively for the Windows Phone for a limited time.