After another brief conversation, we've decided that everyone should get the chance to port their walkthrough cross-site. People are no longer required to have a TT account. Be aware that not every walkthrough will be accepted though, and it would be wise to read the instructions below.Original Story:
After chatting with the Walkthrough Manager and the new Assistant Manager over at our sister site
, we've decided to spice up some content on there to fill the site to attract potential members to build a great community. Just like on TA we'll start porting, but we'll start porting some walkthroughs from over here to TT. There are a few things that need to be considered, though, as mentioned below:- You need to have an account on both TA and TT
- We will only port WT's that meet our “new” set standards, which can be read here
- Before we give you access, your original walkthrough will be evaluated by both management teams
- The rules for porting are the same as they are on here, with some differences. Those will be shared with the person who requested porting when your guide is "approved".
These rules are set so that we can start building the walkthrough content of the highest quality and not all guides currently fall under that criteria. If you are interested, please send me a PM on TA
with the following things included:
- A link to your published
- Platform walkthrough (360/One)
- Platform for porting (PS3/PS4)
- Link to your TT account (if applicable)
Walkthroughs that are in progress will not be considered. We'll keep the porting open until June 30th. After that, we'll allow TrueTrophies to start building content on her own.
Thank you for taking your time and I already want to thank you for spending some time porting your walkthroughs.
MC0REBE, Mystic Typh00n & Daffadillon - TA Walkthrough Management
ClownTastic08, davem300490 & MC0REBE - TT Walkthrough Management