Game developer 10tons have announced Sparkle Unleashed
a marble shooter puzzle title where players must line up and shoot marbles of different colours to make matches of three or more colours. As you've probably guessed already, matching three marbles of the same colour makes them disappear. Players need to clear all the marbles to successfully pass the level. Here's the key features of the game along with a display of excitement from 10tons CEO, Tero Alatalo:
• Ultra-polished match-three marble shooter gameplay
• Chained Orbs, Rock Orbs and more exciting challenges
• An arsenal of 18 potent powerups to choose from
• Immersive soundtrack by award-winning composer Jonathan Geer
• 108 challenging levels, Survival mode, and two more difficulty settings
Sparkle Unleashed is simply awesome on Xbox One. Everything from the gamepad controls to audiovisuals is exceptionally smooth, so fans of action puzzle games are in for a treat. We're very excited to make our debut on Xbox One, and look forward to releasing more great games for the platform.
Check out the announcement trailer which serves us with a preview of the gameplay to come and shows off the games style that some would agree is very similar to that of Zuma
A few screens have also been released which showcase a couple of different stages as well as the world map of the title:Sparkle Unleashed
makes its way to the Xbox One on June 8th. The title comes with a $7.99 price tag (or regional equivalent) and will be available with a 20% discount at launch for Xbox LIVE Gold members.
We've got the full list of Sparkle Unleashed achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.