It's the game that's been taking up a lot of gamers' free time since its release, and it's about to get a new patch. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
has been fun and immersive since its launch, but no game comes out of the box perfect nowadays. CD Projekt RED's Community & Website Coordinator, Marcin Momot, has released some highly awaited information about the RPG's next patch.
As you know we don't stop working to keep bringing you new updates - I just wanted to give you a heads-up of what to expect in the upcoming patch. The list below is a part of the change log for the 1.04/1.05. There will be a lot more fixes on the way - here's the breakdown of the most requested changes:
- Geralt will not longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements.
- General stability and performance improvements
- Significantly Enlarged GUI and HUD elements (including fonts) on consoles and slightly on PC.
- Improved camera smoothness
- Performance improvements during some cutscenes.
- Fixed case where game was crashing on loading a save in certain situations
- Various bug fixes and user experience improvements in GUI panels.
- Fixed issue where some players were unable to run after Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where players were unable to talk to Eight after the Lord of Undvik quest
- Too many wild hunt minions were spawned during Ciri's Story: Fleeing the Bog quest.
- Fixed issue where Keira could sometimes fall under terrain during Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to move freely during Blindingly Obvious quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to activate portal during Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where Player could get trapped in Turseach castle ruins
- Fixed issue where Roche was not present at Hanged Man's tree during Eye for an Eye quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to talk or interact with certain NPCs
- Fixed issue where Sirens in quest Lord of Undvik could be invulnerable.
- Fixed issue where player was unable to use certain actions after Carnal Sins quest
- Fixed issue where Geralt was sometimes unable to mount Roach
- Fixed issue where some players where experiencing infinite loading screen during King's Gambit quest.
- Fixed issue where Simun was not properly spawned in An Unpaid Debt quest
- Fixed issue where player might have had a progression break after choosing certain dialogue option when talking to Dijkstra in Count Reuven's Treasure quest
The Pyres of Novigrad quest is of course going to be fixed as well as the XP glitch.
There's currently no set date or time for the patch's release, but keep your eyes peeled. It's coming.