This week's Red Stripe title is a universal app across Windows platforms. If players purchase the Windows Phone version of the title, they will receive the Windows 8 version for FREE. Similarly, if you purchase the Windows 8 version, you will get the Windows Phone version for FREE. If you are planning on playing both versions of the title, buy it on Windows 8 -- it's cheaper.Skulls of the Shogun (WP)
- $4.99/£3.99 $2.49/£1.89
Skulls of the Shogun is an arcade strategy game featuring dead samurai fighting in the samurai afterlife.
Download games quickly and easily!Using a QR code:
Scan the QR Code with your phone to go directly to the Games Store spot for that game.When viewing TrueAchievements from your phone:
Click on the price link above.From your computer:
Click on the price link and purchase through windowsphone.comSkulls of the Shogun (Win 8)
- $4.49/£3.49 $1.99/£1.49
Washing up on the shores of the afterlife, players meet and join forces with vibrant ghost-samurai warriors, magical animal-monks, and mustachioed samurai generals on the way to capture Skulls of the Shogun. With its roots in classic turn-based strategy gaming, Skulls of the Shogun retains that depth while adding a smooth, streamlined interface, realtime physics, and over the top samurai action.
Players immerse themselves in battle with fun and unique game play features amidst lush, eerie environments. Also featuring up to 4-player local and networked multi-player and an original score inspired by old samurai films and dub, Skulls of the Shogun offers simple-yet-deep, refined and offbeat game-play.
• Fast-paced arcade-inspired blend of arcade action and turn-based strategy!
• Meet & recruit magical animal monks, power up your army to imposing war demons, and conquer the samurai afterlife!
• Play 20 levels of hand-painted, story-driven single player campaign mode.
• Play anywhere! Eat your friends' skulls in online asynchronous multiplayer across Xbox 360, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 7
• Battle up to 4 players at once on custom multiplayer maps, both locally and online (asynchronously)
• Play, save and resume your game across resume across all three platforms.