has had a few bumps on its race tracks since launch, but a recent patch has been released to help fill those pot holes to better your riding experience.
The patch contains the following:
· Improved stability in different areas of the game
· Fixed Sprint Season matchmaking and invites
· Improved matchmaking rules
· Fixed add-on content support in online matches
· Fixed Friends Leaderboards
· Improved bikes’ level of details (LOD)
· Fixed scratch and dirt effects on bikes and riders
The patch is already live on the Xbox One version of the game, and should download once you start MotoGP 15
up. No word as to when a Xbox 360 version of the patch will be available, if it does get one though we'll let you know.