CD Projekt Red continues to listen to its players and offer them more for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
. In the upcoming patch, they are adding a few improvements requested by the community, as well as providing some fixes for different quest issues. The full change log will be released later this week, but several of the changes included in that log have already been listed:
• A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
• A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player's map.
• Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
• Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
• Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
• Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be "pinned", meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
• Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
• A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
• Various improvements to horse behavior.
Since this upcoming patch is going to be a large one, the free DLC for The Witcher 3
will be put on hold for this week, and will pick up again next week. Patch 1.07 does not have a set release just yet, but CD Projekt Red has stated that the update will be "coming soon" and we will be sure to provide you with more information as it's made available.