Valve sent out an update through the Steam client to fix a number of issues with Left 4 Dead
. When the post went live, gamers crossed their fingers and asked allowed, "Would this be coming to the 360? Pretty pretty please?"
Valve answered: yes.
The update for the 360 includes the following from the PC update
* In Versus mode Tanks will spawn in stasis until a human player takes over. Tanks in stasis are invisible and invulnerable, and won't move or attack
* Tank speed is no longer reduced when on fire
* Allow players on the Infected team to manually spawn during finales
* Added a vote option toggle All-Talk
* Any Special Infected that causes a Survivor to stumble into a "ledge hang" situation will receive 50 points
* Bullets that first pass through an infected character before striking a Survivor are now ignored as friendly fire
* In Versus mode car alarms will now trigger anytime a Special Infected pulls or stumbles a Survivor into an alarm car
* Protected console commands that can be used to lag or crash servers
Cheft also added
that there will also be additional 360-specific fixes that will be included in the new patch.
There was no word on a tentative release date or if the patch would include fixes to the achievements.