King Art Games, the developer for the episodic adventure, The Raven
is in the process of working on another title called, The Dwarves
A fantasy RPG based on a best-selling novel, The Dwarves
requires players to incorporate a tactical use of the environment and heroes skills in order to overcome hordes of enemies that exhibit movement in a flock-like manner. For context through quote, here are some key features of the game:
· The main character in the game is the dwarf Tungdil, who grew up among humans. Over the course of the story he gathers a group of up to 12 companions around him; each of whom have a unique backstory and individual battle skills.
· Before each battle you assemble a group of up to four heroes, who then fight against hundreds of enemies simultaneously… Helm’s Deep sends its regards!
· Innovative Crowd-Combat System: Enemies have a flocking behavior and react using realistic physics. Every action of the player has an impact on all enemies.
· You travel across Girdlegard on a world map that contains dozens of battlefields and places just waiting to be discovered.
· Bestselling author Markus Heitz is directly involved in the project as a consultant and will contribute some quests and brand new characters.
Size does not matter when you have an axe and a pint of ale. With that in mind, take a look at the teaser trailer and images just released for the upcoming RPG.
is still in development for Xbox One and will release in 2016.
We've got the full list of The Dwarves achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.