King Art Games, the developer for the episodic adventure, The Raven
is in the process of working on another title called, The Dwarves
A fantasy RPG based on a best-selling novel, The Dwarves
requires players to incorporate a tactical use of the environment and heroes skills in order to overcome hordes of enemies that exhibit movement in a flock-like manner. For context through quote, here are some key features of the game:
· The main character in the game is the dwarf Tungdil, who grew up among humans. Over the course of the story he gathers a group of up to 12 companions around him; each of whom have a unique backstory and individual battle skills.
· Before each battle you assemble a group of up to four heroes, who then fight against hundreds of enemies simultaneously… Helm’s Deep sends its regards!
· Innovative Crowd-Combat System: Enemies have a flocking behavior and react using realistic physics. Every action of the player has an impact on all enemies.
· You travel across Girdlegard on a world map that contains dozens of battlefields and places just waiting to be discovered.
· Bestselling author Markus Heitz is directly involved in the project as a consultant and will contribute some quests and brand new characters.
Size does not matter when you have an axe and a pint of ale. With that in mind, take a look at the teaser trailer and images just released for the upcoming RPG.
is still in development for Xbox One and will release in 2016.