Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have announced that a new update for their free-to-play MMORPG Neverwinter (HK)
will bring four different expansions to the Xbox One in September. The four expansions that are soon to be gracing the console are “Elemental Evil”, “Fury of the Feywild”, “Shadowmantle” and “Curse of Icewind Dale”.
The first of these expansions, “Elemental Evil”, was released for the PC version of the game earlier this year, and its arrival on the Xbox One will increase the game's level cap by 10 levels, introduce the Outhbound Paladin playable class and bring with it a selection of new adventure zones. As well as new content, this update will also continue to bring quality-of-life improvements to the Forgotten Realms.
· Level cap increase from 60 to 70
· Oathbound Paladin playable class with two paragon paths – Oath of Devotion and Oath of Protection
· Eight new adventure zones
· Open world player versus players combat in iconic Icewind Dale
· Four end-game campaigns taking players to areas including Sharandar and Dread Ring
· Two dungeons where adventurers fight against King Malabog and Valindra Shadowmantle
· Minsc & Boo join adventurers in the fight against the Cults of Elemental Evil
· Three new epic skirmishes
· Increase in companion quality cap from epic to legendary
· Maximum level increase for all professions
The “Elemental Evil” expansion for Neverwinter
will be heading to the Xbox One in September.