Previously a highly successful mobile title, including a Windows Phone version, the Doodle God: Ultimate Edition
series has been announced for Xbox One doodling. JoyBits LTD has announced the carryover alongside a couple of screens and a trailer video. In addition to the features already present in the mobile version, this new version for PC, via Steam, and Xbox One will add some new modes. These include the following:
- New online multiplayer Tournament mode for up to three players. (Exclusive to the Steam version according to the trailer. We'll keep you updated on this aspect.)
- New Planet Mode – Watch your world come alive as you play.
- Create more than 300 elements, concepts, advanced creatures, and more.
- Utilize fire, wind, earth, and air as the foundation to create a personalized universe.
Check out the trailer and screenshots below while you sharpen your divine wit.
is set to release on Xbox One in 2016.
We've got the full list of Doodle God: Ultimate Edition achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.