Independent micro-studio Mad Fellows, who've worked on the Guitar Hero
, DJ Hero
, and Colin McRae Rally
series, have announced a new music game and rail shooter, Aaero
, which will be making its way to the Xbox One with its "killer" licensed soundtrack, and impressive stylised visuals.
There's not many details so far for the title but we do have a list of the key features that included brief details on gameplay and the music to come:
• Pilot you craft through dynamic environments, negotiating obstacles and battling enemies, all in time to a banging soundtrack.
• Licensed music from the superstars of the genre including Noisia, Flux Pavilion, Neosignal, Astronaut & Barely Alive with many more to be announced over the coming months.
• Epic boss battles.
• Fresh and original gameplay mechanics.
• Ground-breaking technology that pulls freeform gameplay into perfect time with the music.
Anyone who happens to be attending EGX at Birmingham next week (24th through to the 27th) will have the chance to check out the first reveal for the title.
A release date is yet to be announced for Aaero
, but funding has been secured for the title, and Mad Fellows will be working with ID@Xbox to bring the title to Xbox One.
We've got the full list of Aaero achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.