Fans of Warframe
will be happy to hear that a new update is coming for the title, and it's called "The Jordas Precept". Digital Extremes is working hard to bring players what they want, and it comes in the way of an earthy Warframe called Atlas, some new weapons, an Archwing expansion, customizations and a thrilling new mission that details your daring rescue of Cephalon Jordas from the Infestation, Infested Juggernauts, and the redesigned J-3 Golem.
· NEW ATLAS WARFRAME: Titan of stone, lord of the earthly elementals.
Atlas’ powers include:
Landslide - Bash enemies with an explosive sliding punch, repeat for a devastating combo.
Tectonics - Summon a rock-wall, activate again to send the rocks crashing toward the enemy.
Petrify - Fossilize foes with Atlas' hardened gaze.
Rumblers - Summon two elemental stone brawlers to the melee.
· NEW QUEST: The Jordas Precept - Ordis is determined to help a fellow Cephalon overcome a ship wide Infestation, but can a Cephalon affected by Infestation be saved?
· ARCHWING POLISH AND ADDITIONS: Take on two new game modes - Archwing Defense and Archwing Mobile Defense and explore re-worked Archwing gameplay.
· NEW ENEMIES: Missions just got more challenging with four new enemies! Destroy new Modular Corpus, Mutalist Lightning Carriers, Mutalist Toxic Carriers and Attack Mutalists!
· NEW WEAPONS:
TEKKO - These iron fists that rip through foes with each strike are Atlas’ signature weapon.
CONVECTRIX - When its twin-lasers converge on a target a circuit is created, frying the subject.
SONICOR - Blasts targets with a massive wave of sonic energy. Reported results to be: ‘very satisfying’.
PHAEDRA - Devastate free-space enemies with Phaedra, the Soma’s big-sister.
KASZAS - Become an angel of death with this Archwing scythe.
· BOSS OVERHAUL: The J3 Golem has received a major overhaul since its last appearance, and can be found travelling through the dark of space on Eris, Naeglar.
· GAME MODE EXPANSION: New Spy Missions have been added to the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset on Uranus.
· NEW CUSTOMIZATIONS:
IGARO SYANDANA - This wing-like syandana invokes the beauty and agility of the Ceresean Butterfly Sparrow.
OPULAS ROBE - An opulent display of privilege for the Corpus elite becomes a trophy for the Tenno who fight them.
LANDING CRAFT SEGMENT - Allows construction of Landing Craft and Air Support Comms charges in the Foundry.
AIR SUPPORT COMM: MANTIS - This insect-like landing craft featured Med-Tower air-support.
MANTIS SKINS - Customize your Mantis Landing Craft with Bajada, Gloam and Oscuro Skins.
GERSEMI VALKYR SKIN - Before Alad V, before the experiments, there was Gersemi Valkyr.
's "The Jordas Precept" update will be released for the Xbox One in the coming weeks.