More than two million players downloaded the Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
demo, the latest iteration of the Need for Speed franchise from Criterion Games. Players were able to compete as both cops and racers in two events while sampling the revolutionary Need for Speed Autolog social network features.
Criterion Games released some facts about the demo:
- More than 2 million downloads on console within two weeks - the fastest downloaded Need for Speed demo in history
- More than 700,000 posts to the Speed Wall
- More than 5 million Autolog Recommendations played between friends
- 54 million miles of road raced
- 20 million cop busts executedNeed for Speed: Hot Pursuit
will be available on November 16th.