The developers at Eforb brings us some alpha footage on their upcoming MMORPG, The Skies
; this game is based off the book under the same name and will include mountains, deserts, cities, a non-linear storyline, and character interactions. In the trailer they introduce the huge open world, some of the gameplay, and the locations you're able to liberate. Not only that, but there's another video featuring more on the alpha gameplay and what features will be included like character creation, interacting with people/objects, opening locks, and entering different locations.
Eforb have also gone on to state that they are allowing alpha access to community members who request it on their site
. Alpha access will include:
· A first tutorial location in the Kimari town as well as its surrounding areasThe Skies
· An arena for battles as well as a dungeon
· Monsters and creatures for battle
· Initial armor and weapons for battle
· Initial quests within Kimari town and extended dialogues
· And more surprises…
will be released for unspecified consoles at a still unknown release date.