Fans of Forza Motorsport 6 will be very pleased with the latest news to come from developer Turn 10 as the team details fixes, changes and free content that have been applied to the racing title this month. With changes and fixes being made to the cars, tuning options, audio, mods and more, check out the list of all the details as well as information on the free 2015 Nissan #23 GT-R LM NISMO that looks pretty damn stunning in this single screen:
· Fixed an issue where pop-up headlights on equipped cars would inadvertently engage automatically in Forzavista. In addition, fixed an issue where headlights pins in Forzavista would not function correctly for cars with pop-up headlights.
· Fixed an issue where electric cars did not burn battery with Fuel/Tire Wear Difficulty set to “simulation”
· Various fixes and improvements on a number of cars in the game
· LIME ROCK – Fixed an issue where cars entering the pits at high speeds would not have damage fixed during the pit stop
· NÜRBURGRING – Fixed an issue where cars could leave the environment after colliding with a barrier on the first turn of the Nürburgring + GP ribbon
· Corrected/updated engine audio on a number of cars in the game
· We’ve made some changes in the various available audio mix presets in the game. For example, the “Headphones” setting has been adjusted to make the player’s car more audible in the mix. This mix will work with all playback devices and is recommended for those who prefer to have their car audio more prevalent in the mix.
· Server enhancements to improve matchmaking performance. These enhancements should result in improved multiplayer connections, especially for the small population of Forza 6 players who were previously having trouble connecting to multiplayer in the game.
· We’ve made a change to address an issue where players could hold a multiplayer lobby open for an indefinite amount of time by not finishing a race. As a result of this change, players can no longer sit idle in League races and accrue points. In addition, players who are inactive for a certain period of time in a race will be removed.
· Fixed an issue where lobby hosts in an Xbox Live party would inadvertently stop waiting for players in his/her party after matching into a public lobby game, backing out, and then making a private multiplayer game
· Fixed an issue where MP lobbies with roll-off delay were preventing the rear view mirror from appearing for players
· Non-performance enhancing Mods will not set dirty lap times
· Using a Mod that forces sim damage on in a race will now result in Drivatar cars also taking sim damage
· Crew Chief Mods can no longer be sold
· Fixed an issue where players could unlock and share locked liveries by altering the livery in ForzaVista and then entering the Test Drive section of the game
· Fixed an issue where tunes were inadvertently prevented from being shared due to language filter bug
· Fixed an issue in replays, where telemetry for Drivatar cars was showing “stock,” even if the car was upgraded
· Fixed an issue where Drivatars would be duplicated in a multiplayer lobby
Free Car: 2015 Nissan #23 GT-R LM NISMO
When Nissan management told its chief designer Ben Bowlby not make an “Audi copy” in the company’s run-up to LeMans, he took the instructions to heart. The GT-R LM NISMO is nothing like the Audi LeMans Prototypes. In fact, the GT-R LM is unlike anything ever built for the track. For starters, the engine is in front of the cockpit, a design not seen in more than 10 years. Furthermore, that engine powers the front wheels. The rear wheels receive power through a Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS). With well over 1,000 hp between the combustion engine and KERS, the GT-R LM has the power to compete. In the true essence of prototypes, it is a highly experimental design. Success in the 2015 World Endurance Championship and 24 Hours of Le Mans eluded the team, but Nissan’s racing development program continues to push the envelope on this intriguing design. Find out for yourself if the concept is viable on the track in Forza 6.The content update for Forza 6 is live right now.
We've got the full list of Forza Motorsport 6 achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.