Good morning/afternoon/evening. It's that time again where the Walkthrough Team is looking for some new Overseers!
As well as managing the walkthrough publication process, your main task will be proofreading as well as offering support to your writers if needed, therefore having a good knowledge of English grammar and vocabulary is vital.
If you are interested in joining the team, please apply by answering the following questions, sending them to Mystic or myself via a Private Message:Private Message to SpiralGamerproPrivate Message to Mystic Typh00nPlease try to somehow separate your questions and answers in a discernible way.
1) Tell us a bit about yourself. How old are you and where are you from?
2) What languages can you write/speak and are you fluent in the English language?
3) About how much time would you be able to spend on our team during the week on average? (Try to estimate -- there is no need for a specific answer)
4) How many times in an average week do you check your messages and threads?
5) Why do you want to join the walkthrough team?
6) How would you work to check spelling and/or grammar mistakes?
7) What methods would you use to discover content that is plagiarised from other sources?
8) Have you ever applied for other teams on TA or have you been active as a staff member before?
9) How would you feel about proofreading a walkthrough for a game that you have yet to play or finish?
10) Do you feel that you could correctly determine that information given is correct about a game that you have played?
11) Have you been involved with any walkthroughs on TA in the past?
12) What improvements / changes do you think we can make to our walkthroughs or the way that the team operates?
13) How do you feel about working in a team and what is your stance about the communication within?
14) Are there certain genres or type of games that you favor?
15) Proofread the following section and make all of the necessary changes:when you get too, the next secton of this level you should be abel to now accquire a new item that will help u move farther along in the game please be aware that after this you should save all of youre progress other wise the achievement may become buggy. it might be noteded that their our unobtainables n this game because the games severs have been shut down and because of this u cant earn the online achievements unless u playd the game before that. i hope u like my walkthrough for this game and i hope you got every achevemint in the game thank u 4 readng
Best of luck to all who apply.
Please send in your applications by December 17th.Mystic Typh00n
, Walkthrough ManagerSpiralGamerpro
, Walkthrough Manager